2) If you take a look at it, you will find that there was a total 387 submissions, including from the Australian Library and Information Association, Friends of Libraries Australia, Mackay Regional Council Libraries, the Joint Use Libraries Association, Public Libraries Australia, Public Libraries NSW Metropolitan Association, Public Libraries SA, State Library of WA, and the Western Australian Local Government Association.
What does WALGA stand for?
WALGA stands for Western Australian Local Government Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Association of Library Employees
- Weighted Average Lease to Expiry (investment metric)
- Wide Area Link Emulator (Linux)
- Western Australian Livestock Exporters Association
- Washington Area Law Enforcement System
- Workplace Adult Education Service
- Warfare Analysis Laboratory Exercise
- Wide Area Large Format (video streams)
- Western Australian Lucerne Growers (Australia)
- World Association of Left-Handed Golfers
- Western Australian Local Government Librarians Association
- Wide Angle Lens Hood
- Wigan and Leigh Housing (division of Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council, UK)
- Wisconsin Association of Local Health Departments and Boards
- Wahana Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia
- Washington Association of Legal Investigators
- Web Awards of Long Island (developers guild; New York)
- Western American Life Insurance Company
- Wiggle A Little In Leather
- Work and Live in London (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an analogous vein, the Western Australian Local Government Association (WALGA) (2006) Inquiry found a local infrastructure backlog of about $1.
The South Australian Financial Sustainability Review Board Report (2005) Rising to the Challenge, the Independent Inquiry into the Financial Sustainability of NSW Local Government ('Allan Inquiry') (2006) Are Councils Sustainable, the now defunct Queensland Local Government Association's (LGAQ) (2006) Size, Shape and Sustainability (SSS) program, the Western Australian Local Government Association Report (WALGA) (2006) Systemic Sustainability Study: In Your Hands--Shaping the Future of Local Government in Western Australia and the recent Tasmanian Local Government Association Report (LGAT) (2007) A Review of the Financial Sustainability of Local Government in Tasmania all found that a large number of local councils were financially unsustainable.