Judith started at the Library in 1974 with a BSc from the University of Western Australia and a Graduate Diploma in Librarianship from the Western Australian Institute of Technology.
What does WAIT stand for?
WAIT stands for Western Australian Institute of Technology (now Curtin University of Technology; Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAIT
We have 5 other meanings of WAIT in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australian Ice Skating Association (Australia)
- When All Is Said and Done
- Western Alaska Interdisciplinary Science Conference (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- World Alternative Investment Summit Canada
- Washington Association of Internet Service Providers
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale Revised
- Western Australian Innovation Support Scheme
- Western Australian Insect Study Society (est. 1989)
- Wide-Area Information Server Technology
- Washington AIDS International Teens
- Why Am I Talking?
- Why Am I Tempted?
- Wildlife and Industry Together (est. 1998; Greenville, SC)
- Winningham Aerobic Interval Training (exercise program)
- Wolinsky Amnesia Information Test
- World Amateur Inter-Team Golf Championship (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Western Australian Institute of Translators and Interpreters
- Western Australian Indigenous Tourism Operators Committee
- West African Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research
- World Association of Industrial and Technological Research Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the oldest piece of earth Scientists at the Western Australian Institute of Technology in Perth have discovered the oldest fragments of the earth's crust, according to the August issue of Australia's SCIENCE AND ENERGY NEWSLETTER.