2006) Western Australian Department of Education and Training (2006) School Matters Report of regional Association for Student Centred Learning Conference that provided a workshop on Brain Gym[R] as one strategyto use in the whole school and classroom setting'.
What does WADET stand for?
WADET stands for Western Australian Department of Education and Training
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Washington Association of Diabetic Educators
- Water Resources Assessment Using SAR in Desert and Arid Lands in West African Ecosystems
- Watershed Association Development Enterprise (Dartmouth, NS, Canada)
- Web Application Development Environment (website building tool; software)
- Wireless Area Detection Enclosure (electronic perimeter for 802.11 equipment)
- World Alliance for Decentralized Energy
- Western Australian Distance Education Consortium
- World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine
- Wisconsin Association of Distance Education Networks
- Wild Adventurers and Explorers (WADERS, Inc.)
- Word and Author Index
- Western Air Defence Force
- Wide Aperture Direction Finding
- Within a Deep Forest (game)
- Warrnambool and District Football League
- Wide-Area Distributed File System
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (Olympia, WA)
- Waverly Area Development Group (Iowa)
- West African Dwarf Goat
- Wide Area Data Group, Inc. (amateur radio; Sparks, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further afield, the Western Australian Department of Education and Training (2004) specified a constructivist "learning environment that [will] stimulate and challenge students to achieve optimum learning" (p.
The Western Australian Department of Education and Training has a labour agreement with the Commonwealth government to import teachers from the UK and New Zealand.