Senior Constable Jodie Dilallo, of the Western Australia Police Service, said the deceased shared the same surname but it had not been confirmed whether they were married or British.
What does WAPS stand for?
WAPS stands for Western Australia Police Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAPS
We have 8 other meanings of WAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Western Australian Pig and Pork Exports, Pty, Ltd.
- West Africa Pilot Pastoral Perimeter
- Women and Public Policy Program
- Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act (Canadian Wildlife Service; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Weapon Assembly Product Record
- World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Western Australian Petroleum Research Centre (est. 1999; University of Western Australia)
- Wamberal Public School (New South Whales, Australia)
- Waste Acceptance Preliminary Specifications
- Weighted Airman Promotion System
- Winona Area Public Schools (Winona, MN)
- Work Area Performance System (software; SmartFactory)
- World Alliance for Patient Safety (World Health Organization)
- World Alliance for Peace in Sri Lanka
- Western Australian Pencak Silat Association
- Washington Association for Pupil Transportation (Spokane, WA)
- Web Application Penetration Test
- Web Application Performance Testing (software)
- Weighted Average Payment Terms (invoices)
- Windows Apt-Get (Software Deployment Solution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sergeant John Curran, at the operations centre for Perth and Western Australia Police Service, said an investigation into the cause of the smash was under way.