Ltd have approved the pre-commitment funding for the outer harbour facility associated with the Western Australia iron ore operations, which are run as joint ventures with BHP Billiton (Australia & UK).
What does WAIO stand for?
WAIO stands for Western Australia Iron Ore
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAIO
We have 1 other meaning of WAIO in our Acronym Attic
- Windham Area Interfaith Ministry (Connecticut)
- World Association of Internet Marketing
- World Association For Infant Mental Health
- Western Australian Institute for Medical Research
- Web-Age Information Management Workshops (conference)
- Where Am I Now
- wide-area integrated network
- Wireless Access Internet Node
- Why Am I Not Surprised
- Workshop on Academic Information Networks and Systems (annual forum; est. 1994)
- Word Alive International Outreach (Alabama)
- Will Accept, If Offered, the Position
- With Average Irrespective of Percentage (insurance)
- Wireless Application Infrastructure Provider (mobile communications)
- Wisconsin Automobile Insurance Plan
- Wooster Area Interfaith Partnership (Ohio)
- World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies
- Warehousing and Asset Investment Recovery (Canada)
- Wavelet Analysis of Image Registration (software; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Weighted Average Interest Rate (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production was higher than the June 2009 quarter, reflecting improved performance at Western Australia Iron Ore and all three pellet plants at Samarco (Brazil) operating since July 2009," BHP said in a statement.