uk Global Banking News - 27 April 2012 Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ: WABC), the San Rafael, California-based parent company of Westamerica Bank, operating banking and trust offices throughout Northern and Central California, has declared a quarterly cash dividend of USD0.
What does WABC stand for?
WABC stands for Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WABC
We have 14 other meanings of WABC in our Acronym Attic
- Women's American Basketball Association
- Working American Bulldog Association
- World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action
- Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association
- Wavelength Acceleration Bidirectional Asynchronous Controller
- Well Abandonment Report (oil industry)
- Working Area Breathing Air System (firefighting equipment)
- Wisconsin Association of Blood Banks, Inc. (Madison, WI)
- Western Australia Bed and Breakfast Association
- World Amateur Body Building Association (est. 1976)
- Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church
- Women's Anarchist Black Cross
- World Aquatic Babies & Children
- World Aquatic Babies Congress
- World Association of Business Coaches
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches
- World Association of Beet and Cane Growers
- Westinghouse Air Brake Company
- Wide Area Bar Code Reader
- Weapon Average Base Damage (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ:WABC), parent company of Westamerica Bank, has announced that its board of directors has approved a plan to repurchase up to two million shares of the company's common stock on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions from time to time prior to September 1, 2011.
uk Westamerica Bancorporation (NASDAQ:WABC) has announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of USD0.