Typhoon Bopha is moving west-northwestward at 12 mph and little change is expected in this movement through Saturday, Dec.
What does WNWWD stand for?
WNWWD stands for West-Northwestward (weather reports)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Whole New World
- Wideband Network Waveform (Joint Tactical Radio System program)
- Work Not Welfare (various locations)
- Wrestling News World (website)
- Washington Nuclear Waste Advisory Council
- Washington Nuclear Waste Board
- Waterleidingmaatschappij Noord-West-Brabant (Dutch: Water Supply Company North-West-Brabant; North-West Brabant, Netherlands)
- Well Nourished, Well Developed
- Waste Not, Want Not
- West-Northwestern (weather reports)
- Warrior Nation (gaming clan)
- Washington Navy Yard
- Western New York state
- Western New York-High Performance Networked Video Initiative (University of Buffalo; Buffalo, NY; public service initiative)
- Western New York Athletic Conference (college-level athletics)
- Western New York Association of College Career Centers (Orchard Park, NY)
- Western New York Association of Chiefs of Police, Inc.
- Western New York Association of Historical Agencies (Getzville, NY)
- Western New York Amateur Hockey League
- Western New York Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tropical Storm Leslie, the twelfth storm of the season, continues to move west-northwestward and is expected to pass north of the Leeward Islands this weekend.
5e, approximately 500 nautical miles east-northeast off Somalia and had tracked west-northwestward at 09 knots over the past six hours, yesterday.
Meanwhile Thursdays well-marked mons-oon low over northwest Bay of Bengal has moved west-northwestwards and now lies over west Orissa (India).
Frances moved across Florida in a west-northwestward direction and emerged over the Gulf of Mexico, near Port Richey, on September 6.
According to an advisory issued by Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) yesterday, the depression over southeast Arabian Sea moved west-northwestwards during the past 15 hours and lies over central parts of south and adjoining central Arabian sea at 0830 hrs Indian Standard Time yesterday, near latitude 11.