Sixteen countries of west and central Africa are in the throes of a measles outbreak, with 22,364 cases and 185 deaths, in the year to March 28," the two agencies said in a statement.
What does WACAF stand for?
WACAF stands for West and Central Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Warranty Corporation of America (Norcross, GA)
- Washtenaw Association for Community Advocacy
- Wellingborough African-Caribbean Association
- Western Australia Cricket Association
- World Affairs Councils of America
- World Airlines Clubs Association (Montreal, Canada)
- World Association of Chinese Architects
- Wansbeck and Cramlington Angling Club (UK)
- Western Association for College Admission Counseling
- Western Australian College of Advanced Education
- Workshop on Architectures for Complex Application Integration (Computer Software and Applications Conference)
- Wassa Association of Communities Affected by Mining (Ghana)
- Word Availability, Complexity and Morphisms (workshop)
- Warning and Caution Annunciator Panel
- Water Chemistry Assessment Program
- West Africa Cocoa/Commercial Agriculture Project
- West Ashton Community Action Plan
- Western Airborne Contaminants Assessment Project
- Western Australian Chip and Pulp
- Windham Area Community Action Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nowhere in the world is it extremely easy to be either a writer or publisher, but imagine the obstacles and challenges one has to face in many of the conflict-riddled nations in West and Central Africa, where the abrupt change of a regime could mean prison or death.
LONDON -- The West and Central Africa region has consistently been the fastest-growing one in Africa in the past few years.
to market ADGI products in West and Central Africa.