West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service became part of the Yorkshire Ambulance Service in June, 2006.
What does WYMAS stand for?
WYMAS stands for West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- We're Your Local Network (TV channel)
- World Youth Leadership Network (various locations)
- Wouldn't You Like To Know
- Would You Like Your Cancer? (book)
- Watch Your Mouth
- Western Yearly Meeting of Friends Church (Plainfield, IN)
- What You Mean
- Wilmington Yearly Meeting (Wilmington, OH)
- Waikato Youth Music Association, Inc. (Hamilton, New Zealand)
- World Youth Millennium Awards (volunteer award program)
- Washtenaw Youth Mentoring Coalition (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- World Youth Movement for Democracy
- West Yorkshire Manufacturing Excellence Club
- What You Mean Is What You Get
- What You Mix Is What You Get
- Will You Marry Me? (used on alt.fan.pratchett)
- Wheaton Yamaha Music School (Wheaton, IL)
- Wheat Yellow Mosaic Virus
- Wellington Youth Network (New Zealand)
- Western Youth Network (est. 1985; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "At 8pm last night in the main stage area the integrity of the barrier was broken resulting in a number of injuries to the crowd.
West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service is to supply ambulances for the V2002 festival at Weston Park, Staffordshire, later this month.
A consultant NHS investigator told Manchester Crown Court that the men, then executives at West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service NHS Trust, embarked on a "speculative venture" to bring nurses in from the Philippines.
West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service has joined the Lions' Message In A Bottle scheme - which allows medical staff immediate access to information about a patient in an emergency.
Dr Alison Walker is a consultant in emergency medicine and pre-hospital care for the Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust and is also medical director of the West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service.
But in an official document exposed by the Examiner earlier this month, West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service said the transfer could take up to 30 minutes.
Now West Yorkshire Metropolitan Ambulance Service chiefs have urged people to stop and think before making an emergency call.