What does WYLDA stand for?
WYLDA stands for West Yorkshire Local Development Agencies (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Would You Like a Bowl of Cream to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Love A Monsterman (song by Lordi)
- Would You Like A Saucer Of Milk To Go With That Comment?
- Would You Like a Saucer of Milk to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Like A Saucer of Milk with That Comment?
- What You Leave Behind (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode)
- West Yorkshire Learning Consortium
- Washington Young Lawyers Division
- Wilderness Youth Leadership Development (various locations)
- Wyoming Libraries Database
- Would You Like Fries with That?
- Whether You Like It or Not
- West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network (UK)
- When You Look Me in the Eyes (Jonas Brothers song)
- We're Your Local Network (TV channel)
- World Youth Leadership Network (various locations)
- Wouldn't You Like To Know
- Would You Like Your Cancer? (book)
- Watch Your Mouth
- Western Yearly Meeting of Friends Church (Plainfield, IN)