Melanie Exley won the 2010 West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network Business award given to an "inspirational person who makes time to learn new skills whilst working".
What does WYLLN stand for?
WYLLN stands for West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Would You Like a Saucer of Milk to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Like A Saucer of Milk with That Comment?
- What You Leave Behind (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode)
- West Yorkshire Learning Consortium
- Washington Young Lawyers Division
- Wilderness Youth Leadership Development (various locations)
- Wyoming Libraries Database
- West Yorkshire Local Development Agencies (UK)
- Would You Like Fries with That?
- Whether You Like It or Not
- When You Look Me in the Eyes (Jonas Brothers song)
- We're Your Local Network (TV channel)
- World Youth Leadership Network (various locations)
- Wouldn't You Like To Know
- Would You Like Your Cancer? (book)
- Watch Your Mouth
- Western Yearly Meeting of Friends Church (Plainfield, IN)
- What You Mean
- Wilmington Yearly Meeting (Wilmington, OH)
- Waikato Youth Music Association, Inc. (Hamilton, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The launch is sponsored by West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network - WYLLN- a partnership of higher education institutions, further education colleges and other strategic organisations throughout West Yorkshire, committed to providing quality vocational learning opportunities.
The event, called Journey to the Boardroom, is part of the Women into Leadership series organised by the UK Resource Centre for Women in Science, Engineering, Technology and the Built Environment in partnership with the West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network.
A new award, theWest Yorkshire Vocational Learner 2008, has been launched by the West Yorkshire Lifelong Learning Network, which is based at Huddersfield University.