Graham Hebblewaithe, chief officer of West Yorkshire Joint Services said: "The Treasures of the Archives is an exciting new way of highlighting some of the diverse and rich collections held by West Yorkshire Archive Service.
What does WYJS stand for?
WYJS stands for West Yorkshire Joint Services (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Without You I'm Nothing (Placebo album)
- Wyoming Investment in Nursing (est. 2003)
- World Youth Investment Organization
- West Yorkshire Investment Planning (UK)
- Wake You In The Best Way (Heinlein: to Sail Beyond the Sunset)
- Whitney Young Jr. Library (Chicago, IL)
- Warwickshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wigan Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Wiltshire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Worcestershire Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- What You Know Is What You Love
- World Yoshukai Karate Kobudo Organization
- Waste Your Life
- Watch Your Language
- WebYourLife! (web design company; Germany)
- Weston Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Why You Little...
- Wish You Luck
- Would You Like a Bowl of Cream to Go with that Remark?
- Would You Love A Monsterman (song by Lordi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But now the West Yorkshire Joint Services Board is to meet on Thursday and will debate a 100% cut.
West Yorkshire Joint Services is compiling a new archive about mills and is interested in hearing from people who may have worked in the mills.
Clr Mohan Sokhal, who serves on West Yorkshire Joint Services, said: "We are delighted to be involved with the Road Safety Week as it encourages safer communities.
The project, run by West Yorkshire Joint Services in partnership with Kirklees Council and the Indian Muslim Welfare Society, will see young people participating in an authentic archaeological excavation in the grounds of the Al-Hikmah Centre in Batley which used to be the home of Sir Mark Oldroyd, a local politician and mill owner.
It was produced jointly by Kirklees Council, West Yorkshire Joint Services and artiMEDIA.
The figures are in a report to the West Yorkshire Joint Services Committee, which helps to pay for cultural events throughout the county.
West Yorkshire Joint Services - a partnership between West Yorkshire Police and Trading Standards - are to carry out test purchases to reduce "proxy" sales.