The West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council says religious education can provide the tools necessary to understand all the major faiths, the diversity of our society, and the complex issues involved in integration and building harmonious communities.
What does WYEC stand for?
WYEC stands for West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYEC
We have 1 other meaning of WYEC in our Acronym Attic
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
- William Yates Elementary (Missouri)
- Work Year Estimate
- Work-Year Equivalent
- Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Employer Coalition (UK)
- West Yellowstone Economic Development Council, Inc. (Montana)
- West Yorkshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Western Youth Futures (Australia)
- What You Feeling?
- What's Your Favorite?
- Whatever You Fancy
- Where You From
- World YES (Youth Encounter on Sustainability) Forum (educational initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council brought together church leaders from around the region to criticise "the fear, hatred and racism of the BNP".
Taking part in this service will be the Lord Mayor of Leeds and a representative from the West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council, as well as clergy and laity from across the diocese.