A council spokesman said: "The planning application concerning Nortonthorpe School was turned down because the bat survey - requested at a late stage in the process by the West Yorkshire Ecology Group - was not yet complete and planning applications from any quarter are subject to strict timescales and this application ran out of time.
What does WYE stand for?
WYE stands for West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WYE
We have 1 other meaning of WYE in our Acronym Attic
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
- Warsai-Yikaalo Development Campaign (Eritrea)
- Wilder Youth Development Center (Somerville, TN)
- Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- World Youth Development and ICT (Information Communication Technology) (conference)
- Wigner-Yanase-Dyson-Lieb Concavity (interpolation theory)
- What Are You Doing Now?
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- William Yates Elementary (Missouri)
- Work Year Estimate
- Work-Year Equivalent
- Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
- West Yorkshire Employer Coalition (UK)
- West Yellowstone Economic Development Council, Inc. (Montana)
- West Yorkshire Economic Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Yorkshire Ecology has raised concerns that there could be bat roosts on the roof.
West Yorkshire Ecology Service had voiced fears over roosting bats at the four-storey Victorian mill.