Bob Waygood, secretary of the West Wales Football Association, said Cwm Albion under-14s was subsequently fined pounds 200 by officials and had three points deducted for failing to ensure the safety of a match official.
What does WWFA stand for?
WWFA stands for West Wales Football Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWFA
We have 1 other meaning of WWFA in our Acronym Attic
- World Wheat Foundation
- World Wide Federation
- World Wide Fulfillment (Microsoft licensing media distribution)
- World Wide Fund for Nature
- World Wildlife Fund
- World Wrestling Federation
- Woven Wire Fabric
- World Wide Fund for Nature Hong Kong
- World Wide Fund for Nature - Living in a Finite Environment Programme
- Walls Windows Furnishings Association (Canada)
- Wrapped Wave Front Arbiter
- World Wide First Amendment Radio
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
- Wonder Woman Fan Club (TV show)
- Woodlands Wellington Football Club (Singapore)
- World Wide Fuel Charter (automobile manufacturer alliance)
- World Wildlife Fund Canada (environmental conservation)
- Wycombe Wanderers Football Club
- Walla Walla Fire Department (Walla Walla, WA)
- What Would Faker Do?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inquiries revealed he officiated at 67 Welsh Football League and West Wales Football Association matches over two seasons.
Later inquiries revealed he had officiated at 67 Welsh Football League and West Wales Football Association matches over two seasons.