Under the contract, the West Virginia University Research Corporation will operate and maintain the facility.
What does WVURC stand for?
WVURC stands for West Virginia University Research Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Writers' Village University (online university)
- West Vancouver United Church (British Columbia)
- West Virginia University Center for Excellence in Disabilities
- West Virginia University Forest (Monongalia and Preston Counties, WV)
- West Virginia University Foundation (Morgantown, WV)
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- West Virginia University Health Sciences Center (Morgantown, WV)
- West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg
- West Virginia University Philological Papers
- Walnut Valley Unified School District (California)
- West Virginia University Student Grotto
- West Valley Unitarian Universalist Church (Glendale, AZ)
- Werkgroep Vluchtelingen Vrij (Dutch: Refugee Working Group)
- Westdeutscher Volleyball-Verband eV
- Whole Virus Vaccine (immunology)
- Willamette Valley Vineyards (also seen as WVVI; Turner, OR)
- Winschoter Voetbal Vereniging (Dutch: Winschoten Soccer Association; Winschoten, Netherlands)
- World Vision Vietnam (est. 1960)
- Willamette Valley Visitors Association (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA has selected West Virginia University Research Corporation (WVURC) of Morgantown, W.
Senesco" or the "Company") (NYSE AMEX: SNT) today announced that it has received Institutional Review Board approval and has finalized a clinical trial research agreement with the West Virginia University Research Corporation of Morgantown, West Virginia to evaluate SNS01-T, the Company's lead therapeutic candidate, at the Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center in the on-going Phase 1b/2a trial for the treatment of multiple myeloma.
Hercules Aerospace, West Virginia University Research Corporation and the Rand Energy Group, Inc.