The West Virginia Department of Health is using CTG support to help local health departments in every county in the state implement targeted initiatives including: safe places in communities to work and play, Farm-to-School Initiatives to improve nutrition in school settings, Child and Day Care Center Nutrition Programs to educate and empower children to choose healthy lifestyles through physical activity and healthy food choices, and community coordinated care systems that link and build referral networks between the clinical system and community-based lifestyle programs so people can manage their health.
What does WVDH stand for?
WVDH stands for West Virginia Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WVDH in our Acronym Attic
- Windows Vista Display Driver Model (Microsoft)
- West Virginia Department of Education
- West Virgina Department of Environmental Protection
- West Virginia Division of Environmental Protection
- West Virginia Department of Employment Security
- Weighted Vector Directional Filters
- World Vision Development Foundation (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Waarde Van De Gaarde (Dutch: Value of Project Gaarde)
- West Valley Design Group (California)
- Westlake Village Divorce Group (Westlake, CA)
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
- Wiskunde voor de Industrie (Dutch: Mathematics for the Industry; conference; European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry and European network for Business and Industrial Statistics)
- West Virginia Digital Library
- Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- West Virginia Democratic Legislative Council
- West Virginia Department of Mines
- West Virginia Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety
- West Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
- West Virginia Department of Natural Resources
- West Virginia Development Office (Charleston, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Virginia Tobacco Quitline is sponsored by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, and administered by beBetter Health, Inc.
These statistics are all according to the annual report of the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.
is issuing a 30-day notice of its intent to sue the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources and DHHR's Bureau for Medical Services for inadequate Medicaid reimbursement rates that threaten the continued operation of the not-for-profit Beckley ARH Hospital (BARH).
Joe Manchin appointed Martha Walker as the new secretary of the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, replacing Paul Nusbaum.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources has selected West Virginia American Water as the recipient of $3.
To be an effective leader, the School must reach out to local health departments, the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, and the Legislature to help each seize the opportunities before them.
West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources - Charleston, W.