He is currently being held at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
What does WSH stand for?
WSH stands for West Suffolk Hospital (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSH
We have 36 other meanings of WSH in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Senior Golf Tour
- World Super Grand Touring (GTR2 mod)
- WWMCCS Standard Graphics Terminal
- Web Services Graphical User Interface
- Washington State Ground Water Association
- Water Sanitation and Health
- Weak-Sense Hadamard
- Weather Service Headquarters (US NOAA)
- Web Site Host
- Weird Stuff Happens (polite form)
- Western State Hospital (various locations)
- Willoughby South High (Willoughby, Ohio)
- Windows Scripting Host
- Windows Security Health (Microsoft)
- Worcester Shrub Hill (railway station; UK)
- Washington State Horticultural Association
- Washington State Hospital Association
- West Sussex Health Authority (now West Sussex Primary Care Trust; UK)
- Whiteinch & Scotstoun Housing Association (Scotland, UK)
- Windows Security Health Agent (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amber-May, now 20 weeks, was the smallest surviving baby to be born at the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
Fox died at the West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, aged 57, in June 2011, two months after he was admitted for treatment after hitting his head on a freezer at an Iceland store.
Forces nationwide have joined the hunt for Andrew Farndon, who made the "planned" escape as he arrived at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, for treatment on Wednesday.
Andrew Farden, 26, was rumoured to have cut himself badly enough to be taken for treatment at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, where he was sprung by a waiting gunman.
Andrew Farndon, who is serving an indeterminate jail sentence for a brutal hammer attack, made the "planned" escape as he was being escorted to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds for treatment on Wednesday.
He was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in nearby Bury St Edmunds but died hours later.