Formed in 2003, West Riding Motor Group has a long history with Toyota with its Keighley site, which opened in 1967, being one of Toyota's oldest locations in the country.
What does WRMG stand for?
WRMG stands for West Riding Motor Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRMG
We have 3 other meanings of WRMG in our Acronym Attic
- Wood Raw Material Equivalents
- Worker Requested Medical Exam
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange
- Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Warrington's Recognition Memory for Faces (gerontology)
- Weasels Ripped My Flesh (Frank Zappa album)
- World Radio Missionary Fellowship, Inc. (Colorado Springs, CO)
- World Rainforest Movement and Forests Monitor
- Warm Front
- Water Resources Management Group (various locations)
- Waste Reduction and Management Institute (est. 1985; New York)
- Water Resources Management, Inc. (Pacific, MO)
- Water Resources Management Information System (software)
- Workshop on Radiation Monitoring for the International Space Station
- W.A. Rankin Memorial Library (Neodesha, KS)
- Wood-Ridge Memorial Library (Rutherford, NJ)
- War Reserve Materiel Manager
- Water Resources Management Model
- War Reserve Materiel Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): * ON SHOW: The Toyota Hilux, top, driven to the North Pole by Top Gear presenters Jeremy Clarkson, above left, and James May, left, and, above, Nerina Tachell of Emley Show with West Riding Motor Group marketing manager Danny Holden, left, and Chris Wilkinson, of Toyota
HUDDERSFIELD: West Riding Motor Group, four signs, West Riding Toyota, Leeds Road; A Ghafoor, change of use and alterations to convert existing house to ground floor shop with self contained flat above and building of two storey extension (conservation area), 2 Norman Road.