Through a wide variety of different events and activities over the years, Kerrisdale members met those from West Point Grey and St.
What does WPG stand for?
WPG stands for West Point Grey (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPG
We have 51 other meanings of WPG in our Acronym Attic
- Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
- Windows Picture and Fax Viewer (Microsoft)
- Wrong Variable Used in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- World Population Film/Video Festival
- Die Wirtschaftsprüfung (German auditing journal)
- Watts per Gallon (aquarium lighting)
- Web Photo Gallery (Adobe Photoshop)
- WebSphere Partner Gateway (IBM)
- Weekblad Pers Groep (Dutch publisher)
- Weight Per Gallon
- White Phosphorus Grenade
- Wind Power Generation (energy)
- Winnipeg (City, Canada)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon
- Women's Policy Group
- WordPerfect Graphics (File Name Extension)
- Working Party Guidelines (various locations)
- Workscope Planning Guide
- Workstation Product Group (Intel)
- World Peace Group (distributor; Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
synod and an elder at West Point Grey Presbyterian; Cleland, in turn, relayed it to other Presbyterian churches and her associates in the ministerial association.
Janette McIntosh, a member of West Point Grey, Vancouver, Kairos Vancouver and the coalition, called attention to a November 2010 report from the UN International Labour Organization, which ruled that Canada and Ontario violated the rights of more than 100,000 farm workers when it barred them from forming unions.
Shepansky Central, Vancouver Doctor of Ministry Sylvia Cleland West Point Grey, Vancouver Alfred Lee Soojung, Port Coquitlam, B.
Thanks in part to her parents" social justice influence, this mother of two and elder at West Point Grey, Vancouver has committed her life to studying how the well-being of the planet and its people intersect and affect each other.
Japanese Ministry "As an example of new ventures and partnership possibilities, as an example of bringing new life to church, as an example of success overcoming doubt and financial worries, we hope our story can be shared with others in the Presbyterian Church," says Janette McIntosh, chair of the Japanese Ministry Committee at West Point Grey Presbyterian Church in Vancouver.