Coun Duggins and unions say councils in Coventry and the West Midlands are getting a raw deal in government funding, compared with councils including Prime Minister David Cameron's West Oxfordshire District Council constituency.
What does WODC stand for?
WODC stands for West Oxfordshire District Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WODC
We have 2 other meanings of WODC in our Acronym Attic
- World of Darkness
- World of Disney (retail store)
- World of Dungeons (online game)
- World Osteoporosis Day (awareness campaign)
- Worlds of Discovery (Sea World)
- Workshop on Dynamic Analysis
- World of Darkness Assamite (gaming clan)
- Write Once, Deploy Anywhere
- Way of Doing Business
- World Ocean Data Base (US NOAA)
- Western Office of Design and Construction (US NPS)
- Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek- en Documentatiecentrum (Research and Documentation Centre of the Dutch Ministry of Justice)
- Wonalancet Out Door Club (Wonalancet, NH)
- World Ozone Data Center (also seen as WO3DC)
- Western Oregon Digital Data Base (Bureau of Land Management; Oregon)
- Workshop on Discrete Event Systems
- Wand of the Dark Faerie (Neopets)
- Words of Divine Inspiration (radio show)
- Workshop on Dielectrics in Microelectronics (Germany)
- Western Ontario Drama League (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Oxfordshire District Council has issued a licence to the shooting club which limits shooting to weekends and two weekdays.
As previously reported in the Western Mail, Cardiff South and Penarth candidate Simon Hoare is a councillor and Cabinet member for resources on West Oxfordshire District Council.
A spokeswoman for West Oxfordshire District Council, which covers Kingham, confirmed that residents had complained to the council about the smells from Daylesford Organics.
Geoff Bell, the Environment Agency's area flood risk manager, said: "We have been working with West Oxfordshire District Council, Oxfordshire County Council and the Witney Flood Action Group to identify ways to reduce the flood risk in Witney.
Having first visited badly-hit villages across the region, David Cameron (above) visited a West Oxfordshire District Council depot in Witney yesterday afternoon, meeting staff filling sand bags for victims.