A member of the West Nova Scotia Regiment, Frechette was also the chief cook for the Land Force Atlantic.
What does WNSR stand for?
WNSR stands for West Nova Scotia Regiment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Wireless Network Security Center (Stevens Institute of Technology)
- Western Nebraska Sheep & Goat Association
- Washington National Standards, Incorporated
- World Net Services, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT; est. 1996)
- Wireless Network for Secure Industrial Application (Protocol Suite)
- Wembley National Stadium Limited (UK)
- Wright Nuclear Structure Laboratory (Yale University)
- World Natural Sports Organization
- Worldwide Nepalese Students' Organisation (study abroad assistance)
- Women's Network Support Programme
- Wydzial Nauk Spolecznych Stosowanych (Polish: Faculty of Applied Social Sciences)
- Western Neuro Sensory Stimulation Profile
- Western New South Wales Archaeology Program (Australia)
- Warrenton (Amtrak station code; Warrenton, OR)
- Washington National Tax (division; Deloitte Tax LLP; Washington, DC)
- Waste Neutralization Tank
- West Nottingham Township (Pennsylvania; est. 1718)
- Windows New Technology (Microsoft)
- Windows NT Virus
- Wingless/Integrated (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book documents his life as a young priest who served with the West Nova Scotia Regiment, which was part of the First Canadian Division patrolling the Ariella front lines in Italy during the Second World War.
Undoubtedly the West Nova Scotia Regiment, to which he was attached, was indeed fortunate to have such a man looking after both their spiritual and physical welfare.