Here, the West North Central region does not do as well, indicating its leading position today could be in jeopardy if the region's smoking and obesity rates begin to negatively affect the region in terms of healthcare costs or productivity.
What does WNCR stand for?
WNCR stands for West North Central Region
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNCR
- Western North Carolina High School Activities Association
- Window Navigator Construction Kit
- Women's National Cricket League
- Western North Carolina Library Network
- Walker North Country Marathon (Minnesota)
- Week Night Chill Out (Washington, DC lounge)
- Western North Carolina Officials Association
- Western North Carolina Orchid Society (Asheville, NC)
- Western and Northern Canadian Protocol
- Walkin' N Circles Ranch (Edgewood, NM)
- World Conference on Neutron Radiography
- Western North Carolina Regional Air Quality Agency
- Western North Carolina Renewable Energy Initiative (Appalachian State University)
- Wawatay Native Communications Society
- Western North Carolina Tomorrow
- West Norfolk Community Transport Project (UK)
- Weissman Nowack Curry Wilco
- Western North Carolina Workers' Center
- Waving Not Drowning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prices in the West North Central region rose by 1 percent and prices in the South Atlantic region rose by 0.
According to Experian, the New England region has the best average credit score (699), followed by the West North Central region (695), Middle Atlantic region (690), East North Central region (684), East South Central region (677), South Atlantic region (675), Pacific region (674), Mountain region (670) and West South Central region (656).
Three of the four geographical areas reported increases, the largest being the Moutain, Pacific & West North Central regions, which notched an 8.