Topics include West Nile virus and human health, West Nile virus and domestic-animal health, West Nile virus and birds and other wildlife, mosquito control, frequently asked questions, state health department links, and the West Nile virus maps of the National Wildlife Health Center/U.
What does WNVM stand for?
WNVM stands for West Nile Virus Maps
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Women's Network for Unity (Cambodia)
- Works Number Update (UK)
- World Nuclear University (UK)
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecinskiego (Polish: Wydawnictwo Naukowe University of Szczecin; Szczecin, Poland)
- World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
- West Nile Virus
- Wineries of Napa Valley (California)
- World Net Visions
- wireless Network Vicinity Assessment (Psiframe)
- West Norfolk Voluntary and Community Action (UK)
- Whole New World
- Wideband Network Waveform (Joint Tactical Radio System program)
- Work Not Welfare (various locations)
- Wrestling News World (website)
- Washington Nuclear Waste Advisory Council
- Washington Nuclear Waste Board
- Waterleidingmaatschappij Noord-West-Brabant (Dutch: Water Supply Company North-West-Brabant; North-West Brabant, Netherlands)
- Well Nourished, Well Developed
- Waste Not, Want Not