The gas came from 17 gas field operated by Conoco, a production sharing contractor of the state-owned oil and gas company and was channeled through the West Natuna Transportation System (WNTS).
What does WNTS stand for?
WNTS stands for West Natuna Transportation System (gas pipeline; Asia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNTS
- Wada Na Todo Abhiyan
- Wabash National Trailer Centers (Lafayette, IN)
- Winter National Training Camp (Royal Rangers)
- World No Tobacco Day
- Wireless Network Topology Emulator
- Western Naval Task Force (US Navy)
- World Nuclear Transport Institute (UK)
- Wisconsin New Teacher Project
- Washington National Tax Service
- Wells-next-the-Sea, (port; Norfolk, UK)
- West National Technology Support Center (US Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service; Portland, OR)
- We Need To Talk
- What Not to Wear (UK TV show)
- Weekly News Update
- Women's Network for Unity (Cambodia)
- Works Number Update (UK)
- World Nuclear University (UK)
- Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Szczecinskiego (Polish: Wydawnictwo Naukowe University of Szczecin; Szczecin, Poland)
- World Network of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
- West Nile Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pipeline called West Natuna Transportation System (WNTS), was commissioned in January 2001, but it already transported 325 million cu.