The multi-billion dollar West Kowloon Cultural District will be presented to the Town Planning Board before the end of the year.
What does WKCD stand for?
WKCD stands for West Kowloon Cultural District (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- White Knight Chronicles II (game)
- West Kentucky Construction Association
- Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center (Seattle, Washinton)
- Wausau Kayak Canoe Corporation
- West Kerr County Chamber of Commerce (Ingram, TX)
- West Kootenay Camera Club (Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada)
- Western Kentucky Correctional Complex (Department of Corrections)
- Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club (Corvallis, OR)
- Wolverine Knife Collectors Club (est. 1978; Michigan)
- Western Kenya Cervical Cancer Prevention Project (existed from 2000-2004)
- Western Kenya Community Driven Development
- Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination
- Western Kansas Community Foundation
- West Kildonan Collegiate Institute (Winnipeg, Canada)
- World Knowledge Competitiveness Index
- White Knight Chronicles: Origins (game)
- Western Kansas Community Services Consortium
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College
- Wet Klachtrecht Cliënten Zorgsector (Dutch: Healthcare Customer Complaint Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Kowloon Cultural District is other big development, and it is being proposed as Hong Kong's arts and culture hub.