Studies funded by the West Kitikmeot/Slave Study Society, a nonprofit partnership of government, industry, aboriginal, and environmental organizations, have monitored the effects of mining and other development on the environment and people in the area between the Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories and Bathurst Inlet to the north in Nunavut.
What does WKSS stand for?
WKSS stands for West Kitikmeot/Slave Study (research program; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WKSS
- West Kingston Skating Club (Ontario, Canada)
- West Kirby Sailing Club
- West Kirby Social Club (UK)
- Western Kentucky State College (now Western Kentucky University)
- Weekly Flying Schedule Product
- Windowing Korn Shell
- Well-Known Seasoned Issuer (SEC)
- Weekly Simulator Schedule Product
- Wroclawskie Kopalnie Surowcow Mineralnych (Polish: Wroclawskie Mines of Mineral Resources)
- West Kent Shooting School (UK)