QUETTA -- The West Indies Cricket Board has asked Chris Gayle to specify a date on which he can meet with it and regional officials, to mop up 'residual matters' related to their seemingly concluded spat.
What does WICB stand for?
WICB stands for West Indies Cricket Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WICB
We have 1 other meaning of WICB in our Acronym Attic
- White Ironstone China Association, Inc.
- Wind Cave National Park (US National Park Service)
- Western Indiana Community Action Agency
- West Island Crusade Against Cancer (Canada)
- Western Idaho Community Action Program (Caldwell, ID)
- Worldwide Industrial Capabilities Assessment Program (US Defense Logistics Agency)
- Women in Church and Society
- Wireless Internet Center for Advanced Technology (Polytechnic University of Brooklyn)
- World Institute for Computer-Assisted Teaching (Utah)
- World Interactive Computer-Assisted Training
- Women in Cell Biology
- When I Can Be Bothered
- West Indies Cricket Board of Control
- Windward Islands Cricket Board of Control (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Wageningen International Conference Centre (Wageningen, Netherlands)
- Walk in Cold Call
- Wallops Institutional Consolidated Contract
- Weizmann Institute Computing Center (Israel)
- Wheat Industry Consolidation Committee
- WONCA International Classification Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blaming the West Indies cricket board for the present malaise, Richards said: "There have been some good signs coming out of the team of late, but really, we need to improve more.
The ICC have informed the West Indies Cricket Board that following last month's abandoned Test the ground would not be used again until extensive remedial work was carried out and it passes an inspection.
The West Indies Cricket Board confirmed the news last night, adding that the Australian has offered to help set up a West Indies academy during the remaining weeks of his contract.