Study participants were asked about their pain history and prescription opiate use, and they completed the Pain Medication Questionnaire, the West Haven-Yale Multidimensional Pain Inventory Part I, the Substance Misuse Questionnaire, and the Psychiatric Diagnostic Screening Questionnaire.
What does WHYMPI stand for?
WHYMPI stands for West Haven-Yale Multidimensional Pain Inventory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- What Have You Done
- What Have You Ever Done
- World Heritage Youth Forum (international cultural education program)
- What Have You Got?
- Where Have You Gone
- West Haven Youth Hockey (Connecticut)
- West Hartford Youth Hockey Association (Connecticut)
- Workspace for Helping You Link Instructions to Numbers and Events
- Who Helped You Log On?
- World-wide Hydrogeological Mapping and Assessment Programme
- World Hindu Youth Organisation (India)
- West Hartford Youth Soccer Association (West Hartford, CT)
- We Honor Your Service
- West Highland Yachting Week (Oban, Tobermory)
- Weight for Height Z-Score (body measurement)
- Westsaechsische Hochschule Zwickau (German university: West Saxon University of Applied Sciences)
- Wageningen International
- Wallops Island (Virginia)
- Warfighter's Internet
- Warm Ischemia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Haven-Yale Multidimensional Pain Inventory (WHYMPI) (Kerns, Turk, & Rudy, 1985) was used to measure physical pain.