Auf Wiedersehen, Pet and Benidorm star Tim Healy and youngsters from the West End Youth Enquiry Service (WEYES) have been filmed showing off their cookery skills at the drop-in project in Westgate Road, Newcastle.
What does WEYES stand for?
WEYES stands for West End Youth Enquiry Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- County Wexford, Ireland
- Warez Exchange
- Water and Energy Exchange (aka Water and Environmental Exchange; international summit)
- West Coast Computer Exchange
- Wex Photographic (est. 1997)
- Work Experience
- World Engineering Exchange (Florida)
- Wright Express, Inc.
- What's Eating You
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- World Esperanto Youth Organization (Tutmonda Esperantista Junulara Organizo)
- What Ever You Want
- Weapon Engagement Zone (US DoD)
- Western Extension Zone (transportation; London, UK)
- Westeuropaeische Zeit (German: Western European Time, GMT)
- Wet Exploitatie Zorginstellingen (Dutch: Operational Healthcare Law)
- Wildlife and Environment Zimbabwe (est. 1927)
- Werk Een Zorg Minder (Dutch project: Work: one less worry!)
- Waiting For
- Wake Forest (University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a bid to keep the West End Youth Enquiry Services (WEYES) up and running _space build have delivered this essential building refurbishment on time and to budget after 26 weeks of work.
West End Youth Enquiry Service (WEYES) has been shortlisted for funding from The Jubilee People's Millions, an annual grants programme run by the Big Lottery Fund, in partnership with ITV.
Northumbrian Water has donated pounds 4,000 towards the refurbishment of the West End Youth Enquiry Service, on Westgate Road.
With wife Denise Welch, Tim also wheeled barrows and swung lump-hammers at the West End Youth Enquiry Service (WEYES) on Westgate Road, a run-down Victorian house operated by Children North East, one of the region's oldest charities.
The Children North East West End Youth Enquiry Service (WEYES) does just that.
Paul, 38, has been supporting Simon in the running of the work on the West End Youth Enquiry Service (WEYES) site for charity Children North East and will soon be helping to manage an extension of Boldon School where the firm will be converting the gym into a computer cluster and replacing it with a new one.
The West End Youth Enquiry Service (WEYES) project, run by charity Children North East, has been operating out of a rundown Victorian building in Graingerville North, West Newcastle, for the last decade.