BG Egypt is enhancing the country s gas infrastructure with an upgraded well control system enabling it to bring new wells on in the complex West Delta Deep Marine concession while maintaining supply from existing wells, offshore the Nile Delta.
What does WDDM stand for?
WDDM stands for West Delta Deep Marine (Egypt)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDDM
We have 1 other meaning of WDDM in our Acronym Attic
- World Database Development Group
- World Domination Design Group (New York, NY)
- Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association (Seattle, WA)
- Worldwide Dungeons and Dragons Game Day
- Wavelength Distributed Data Interface (computer science)
- Waynesboro Downtown Development, Inc. (Waynesboro, VA)
- WinPath Device Driver Interface (software)
- What Difference Does It Make?
- Wave Dynamic Differential Logic
- Wavelength-Division Demultiplexing
- Windows Display Driver Model
- Windows Vista Display Driver Model (Microsoft)
- Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement
- Windows Display Driver Model Driver (Microsoft product)
- World Detector Dog Organization
- Water District Development Project (Philippines)
- Web Development Done Right (Wisconsin)
- Wire Diagram Data System
- Worcester District Dental Society (Worcester, MA)
- World Dance & Dance Sport Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Train-2 was being fed with gas from the offshore Sapphire field - in the BGI-operated West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) concession - where the big Scarab, Saffron, Simian and Sienna gas fields are also located.
5bn expansion of its West Delta Deep Marine project.
Hopes about increasing gas production primarily relied on British Petroleum's (BP) output from the West Delta Deep Marine field.
Technip has been awarded a $300 million engineering, procurement, installation and construction (EPIC) contract by Burullus Gas Company SAE for the West Delta Deep Marine Phase VIII development project.
Gas Company to further develop the West Delta Deep Marine gas field.
4 billion ($3 billion) on Phase VIII of its West Delta Deep Marine Concession (WDDM) by mid-2010.
In the West Delta Deep Marine block, BGI in the late 1990s drilled four wells back-to-back and each of them flowed at a world record of 90 MCF/day in water depth of more than 2,000 feet.