Nadleh Whut'en invited representatives from the Pembina Institute, West Coast Environmental Law, and the Office of the Wet'suwet'en to provide information on environmental impacts and the environmental assessment and consultation process proposed by the federal government.
What does WCEL stand for?
WCEL stands for West Coast Environmental Law (Vancouver, BC Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCEL
We have 3 other meanings of WCEL in our Acronym Attic
- Wildlife Conservation Enforcement Fund, Inc. (Oakland, MD)
- World Cultural Economic Forum
- World Conference on Education for All
- Wandsworth Community Empowerment Fund Network (UK)
- Washington County Economic Growth Partnership (Indiana)
- WorldPort Communications Europe Holding BV
- Western Center for Environmental Information
- Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (Australia)
- Wound Care Education Institute (Stevensville, MI)
- Walter Cumbria Engineering Ltd. (est. 1996; Canada)
- Whatcom Center for Early Learning (Bellingham, WA)
- Whitby Coastal Estates Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Wireless Concept Evaluation Lab (Sprint PCS)
- West Coast Environmental Law Association
- White Center Early Learning Initiative (Renton, WA)
- West Coast Environmental Law Research Foundation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- International Workshop on Component Engineering Methodology
- Washington County Emergency Management (Bartlesville, OK)
- West Coast Entertainment Marketing (Federal Way, WA)
- Wide Character Encoding Method (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org) and West Coast Environmental Law Association (www.
CPC Viewpoint, Canadian Pensioners Concerned, Ontario Division, Toronto, February 2005 Dialect, Saskatchewan Association for Community Living, Saskatoon, Winter 2004 Forum on Corrections Research, Correctional Service Canada, Ottawa, June 2004 Let's talk families, Family Service Canada, Ottawa, Winter 2005 Network, Canadian Mental Health Association, Ontario, Toronto, Winter 2005 Organize, Canadian Union of Public Employees, (CUPE) Ottawa, Winter 2005 Thinking Allowed, The Alberta Mental Health Self Help Network, Edmonton, January 2005 West Coast Environmental Law (for British Columbia), Vancouver, February 7, 2005
May 2002 West Coast Environmental Law, Vancouver, May 21, 2002
West Coast Environmental Law, Vancouver, February 4, 2002