That's what happens when a National Hockey Leaguer tells a radio show host he is dating actress Noureen DeWulf, best known for films like West Bank Story and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, while backstopping an unbeaten US squad into an Olympic semi-final Friday against Finland.
What does WBS stand for?
WBS stands for West Bank Story (film)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WBS
We have 188 other meanings of WBS in our Acronym Attic
- Warwick Business School
- Waseda Business School (Japan)
- Wavah Broadcasting Service (Uganda)
- Web Biz Solutions
- Web-Based System
- Website Booking System (travel)
- Webster's Bible Translation
- Weight and Balance System
- Well Bore Stability (oil wells)
- Wellington Botanical Society (New Zealand)
- West By South
- Western Billing Services
- Westinghouse Brake & Signal Limited (UK)
- Wetter Beobachtungs Schiff (German: Weather Observation Ship)
- Wheel Braking System (military aviation/helicopters)
- White Buffalo Society
- Whole Body Scan
- Whole Business Securitization
- Wiardi Beckman Stichting (Dutch think tank)
- Wide Bandgap Semiconductor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Confirmed Celebrities: Stargate and Farscape's Ben Browder, High School Musical 1 & 2's Monique Coleman, Dancing With the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba, Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo, Academy Award-winning West Bank Story star Joey Naber, American Idol's Sabrina Sloan, Nia Peeples, Katie Lohmann, Monica Lo, Jackie Long, Christopher Massey, Lorielle New, Rob Pinkston, Lauren Storm, Riley Weston, Kaila Yu, Allen Alvarado, Rita Branch, Roger Zamudio, Alana Curry, B.
Joey Naber's 20 Years in Show Business Start to Really Pay off after Starring in the Hilariously Funny Academy Award Winning Film West Bank Story LOS ANGELES -- Joey Naber made the right decision when he went out for the role of Ahmed in the 2007 Academy Award winning short film West Bank Story.