The latter project is called the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ).
What does WAMZ stand for?
WAMZ stands for West African Monetary Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAMZ
We have 1 other meaning of WAMZ in our Acronym Attic
- West African Monetary Union
- Wessex Apple Mac User Group (UK)
- Western Australian Macintosh User Group
- Whittier Area Macintosh User Group (est. 1988; California)
- Washington Area Model United Nations Conference (George Washington University)
- Wyomissing Area Model United Nations Conference (Wyomissing Area High School, Pennsylvania)
- Wavelet Analysis and Multirate Systems (conference)
- Weight-Average Molecular Weight
- World Assembly of Muslim Youth
- World Assembly of Muslim Youth International Inc.
- West African Monitory Zone
- Wanted Technologies Corporation (stock symbol)
- Weekly Activity Notification (New York)
- West Africa Nigeria (international vehicle ID)
- Westwide Avalanche Network (various locations)
- Wide Area Network
- Wireless Area Network
- Wisconsin Angel Network
- World Airshow News (trade magazine)
- World Animal Net (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 19 December 2003, the West African Monetary Zone decided that Ghana would host the headquarters of the West African Central Bank when it is set up in 2005.
The result of that union will be the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ).