He also played the role of chairman of West African Monetary Union Board of Finance Ministers.
What does WAMU stand for?
WAMU stands for West African Monetary Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAMU
- Western Australian Medical Students' Society (Australia)
- Wisconsin Association Medical Staff Services
- Washington Association for Medical Transcription (Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity)
- Web Accessibility Management Tool (software)
- Women and Manual Trades (est. 1975)
- Washington Area Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Waltham Abbey Musical Theatre Company
- Washington Area Metal Trades Council (union)
- Wide Area Moving Target Indicator (radar feature)
- Washington Mutual
- Wessex Apple Mac User Group (UK)
- Western Australian Macintosh User Group
- Whittier Area Macintosh User Group (est. 1988; California)
- Washington Area Model United Nations Conference (George Washington University)
- Wyomissing Area Model United Nations Conference (Wyomissing Area High School, Pennsylvania)
- Wavelet Analysis and Multirate Systems (conference)
- Weight-Average Molecular Weight
- World Assembly of Muslim Youth
- World Assembly of Muslim Youth International Inc.
- West African Monetary Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West African monetary union and the UN agency tasked with promoting education are to launch a $12m project to boost the information and communications technology (ICT) capacity of universities by creating a regional virtual library network.
It is the major bank in the Maghreb and the West African Monetary Union (UEMOA) and is a reference factor of the Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa (CEMAC).