Local agencies, including the West African Health Organisation, the West African Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, the Health Access Network, and the Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana have all agreed to participate in the MAS programme as advocates in an education campaign that includes billboards and adverts designed to empower consumers to take responsibility for the pharmaceutical products they buy.
What does WAHO stand for?
WAHO stands for West African Health Organisation (ECOWAS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAHO
We have 2 other meanings of WAHO in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Alliance for Healthcare Insurance Trust (Lynwood, WA)
- Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong
- Washington Association of Historical Living Arts
- Why Does This Always Happen to Me?
- Work at Home Marketing
- Work At Home Mom(s)
- Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Assistance (Wausau, WI)
- Wausau Area Hmong Mutual Association (est. 1984; Wausau, WI)
- What A Horrible Night to Have A Curse (album; Black Dahlia Murder)
- Waffle House
- World Arabian Horse Organization
- Work at Home Opportunity Organization
- Working At Home - Out of Office
- Washington Area Housing Partnership (Washington, DC; est. 1991)
- Whitby Abbey Headland Project (UK)
- Work at Home Parents
- Wisconsin Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Wyoming Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- Work at Home Pagan Parents (online community)
- Wisconsin Association for Healthcare Quality (Janesville, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At GHB 2012, LiveWell Initiative partnered with United States Consulate General, Skye Bank PLC, Pfizer Specialities, Central Bank of Nigeria, West African Health Organisation WAHO, Symbion Power, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Plc, UTC Nigeria Plc, Nestle PLC, Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC and May & Baker Nigeria PLC and Lagos State Government among others.
Leaders from multilateral organisations like UNESCO, UNDP, the World Bank and from regional bodies like the West African Health Organisation will share their experiences in meeting the challenges of globalisation and sustainable development.