Gas from EGP-2 is also sold to Benin, Togo and Ghana via the West African Gas Pipeline (see gmt7NigrGasExpAug17-09).
What does WAGP stand for?
WAGP stands for West African Gas Pipeline
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAGP
We have 1 other meaning of WAGP in our Acronym Attic
- West Anglia and Great Northern railway (UK)
- Women and Girls Network (UK)
- Wild Ass Guess Not Easily Refuted
- Western Association of Gynecologic Oncologists (Washington, DC)
- World Alliance of Goan Overseas Associations (Portuguese heritage group)
- Western Australian Government Overseas Network
- World Alliance of Geeks Online Network
- Western Australia Global Ocean Observing System
- With A Grain Of Salt
- We Are God's People
- Western Australian General Practice Network
- Washington Area Group for Print Culture Studies (Washington, DC)
- Western Australian General Practice Education and Training
- West African Gas Pipeline Project
- Western Australian Government Railways (Australia)
- Wilms' tumor/Aniridia/Genitourinary Anomalies - Mental Retardation Syndrome
- Windscale Advanced Gas-Cooled Reactor
- World Amateur Golf Ranking (St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Western Australian Greyhound Racing Authority
- World Assemblies of God Relief and Development Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Special To Pipeline & Gas Journal The birth of the new West African Gas Pipeline involves the construction and operation of a regional high-pressure gas transmission system that will supply natural gas produced in Nigeria to thermal power stations in Benin, Togo and Ghana.
Several Nigerian communities filed a formal claim in late April with the inspection panel of the World Bank in Washington alleging damages caused by the West African Gas Pipeline.
The EIB plans to lend up to Euro 70 million to largely cover Ghana's funding of the West African Gas Pipeline Company project, building a pipeline transporting natural gas from Nigeria to Ghana, Togo and Benin.