West African Dwarf goats seem to possess relatively high Hb values and this is an advantage in terms of the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood .
What does WADG stand for?
WADG stands for West African Dwarf Goat
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WADG
- Wild Adventurers and Explorers (WADERS, Inc.)
- Western Australian Department of Education and Training
- Word and Author Index
- Western Air Defence Force
- Wide Aperture Direction Finding
- Within a Deep Forest (game)
- Warrnambool and District Football League
- Wide-Area Distributed File System
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (Olympia, WA)
- Waverly Area Development Group (Iowa)
- Wide Area Data Group, Inc. (amateur radio; Sparks, NV)
- Wide Area Differential Global Positioning System
- Water Supply Watershed Planning and Management: an Integrated Approach (project)
- Web Application Distribution Infrastructure
- Wave Direction Measurement Calibration Project
- Web Applications & Data Integration Company (Westminster, CO)
- Window And Door Industry Council (Australia)
- Wing Autistic Disorder Interview Checklist
- Warning Service Information System (FRG)
- Workshop on Advanced Developments in Software and Systems Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carcass characteristics of West African dwarf goats under extensive system.
] Otuma MO, Omeje SI, Alaku SO and B Nweze Growth performance of Red Sokoto and West African Dwarf goats fed on native/Esut pastures supplemented with concentrate ration.