Monrovia and Liberia: West Africa Rice Development Association.
What does WARDA stand for?
WARDA stands for West Africa Rice Development Association (Cote d’Ivoire)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WARDA in our Acronym Attic
- Warfarin Versus Aspirin for Reduced Cardiac Ejection Fraction
- Weighted Average Remaining Contractual Life (accounting)
- Warranty Control Office
- Warranty Coordinator
- Walking Assistance and Rehabilitation Device
- Waterjet Abrasive Recycling Dispenser
- West Africa Rural Development Project (community workers' training and education; Canadian International Development Agency)
- Western Alliance for Rail to Dulles (Reston, VA)
- Witches Against Religious Discrimination Organization
- World Amateur Radio Day
- War Damage
- Ward Asset Management (Worcestershire, UK)
- Women Advocates Research and Documentation Center (Nigeria)
- Western Australian Rural Division Coordinating Unit
- Washington Adoption Resource Exchange (Seattle, WA)
- Worksite Accident Reduction Expert
- Wild Animal Rescue and Education Centre (Thailand)
- Wasatch Area Real Estate Investors Association (Sandy, UT)
- Water Resources Engineering and Management (Master of Science program at the University of Stuttgart; Germany)
- Workload and Resource Evaluation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by the West Africa Rice Development Association (WARDA) in 1994, the NERICA rice variety has been hailed as a scientific breakthrough.