Wesley Willis - a 6-foot-4-inch, 320-pound Chicago singer with a mild form of schizophrenia - will be at John Henry's, 136 E.
What does WW stand for?
WW stands for Wesley Willis (singer/songwriter)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WW
We have 41 other meanings of WW in our Acronym Attic
- Weather Watch (refers to severe thunderstorm watch or tornado watch)
- Weather Wing
- Website Weaver (Golden Orb Technologies)
- Webster-Whitcomb (collet lathe)
- Week-End Warriors (gaming clan)
- Weeping Willow
- Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- Well Woman (diagnosis)