Steven Morgan, chief executive of Welsh Yachting Association (WYA) added: "Everyone involved with the Welsh Yachting Association is so proud of what Hannah has achieved.
What does WYA stand for?
WYA stands for Welsh Yachting Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYA
We have 6 other meanings of WYA in our Acronym Attic
- Oman Aviation Services Co (IATA airline code)
- Washington Yards
- Wasted-Youth (Poway, California racing team)
- Web Year
- Weyland Yutani (movie)
- Work Year
- Wrist Yaw (US NASA)
- Wyoming (US postal abbreviation)
- Wales Youth Agency
- War of Yankee Aggression (American Civil War)
- What's Your Angle
- Where You At
- While You're Away (distributed system that enables use of idle workstations)
- Whyalla, South Australia, Australia - Whyalla (Airport Code)
- World Youth Academy (private school; China)
- World Youth Alliance
- Westland Youth Athletic Association (Michigan)
- Whippoorwill Youth Athletic Association (Durham, NC)
- West Yorkshire Asbestos Action Group (UK)
- West Yorkshire Archaeology Advisory Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh Yachting Association (WYA) use Pwllheli a lot for competitions and have suggested it as an Olympic training venue.
Stephen Morgan, CEO of the Welsh Yachting Association, described Mills' performance as awesome.
It is a policy which was put forward many years ago by the Welsh Yachting Association to cater for the growing army of recreational marinas and to meet the fickleness of the weather.
He was chairman of the Welsh Yachting Association and also served as a council member on theRoyalYachting Association.
Twinning was suspended without pay from the Welsh Yachting Association and has since resigned.
Now the pair, who both work for the Welsh Yachting Association, are back at base in Plas Menai looking to bring through a new wave of talent.
I learned my sport in North Wales and I'm ever-grateful for the support I've received from Gwynedd county council, Pwllheli sailing club, the Welsh Yachting Association and the Sports Council for Wales.