Since then, he has formed the Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association and set up tournaments in Cardiff, on which he would also commentate for the radio.
What does WWRA stand for?
WWRA stands for Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWRA
We have 2 other meanings of WWRA in our Acronym Attic
- Welded Wire Reinforcement
- Well Worth Reading (various organizations)
- Wild Water Racing
- Wire-Wound Resistor
- Working With Rails (online community)
- World Water Resources and Use (UNESCO database)
- World Wide Recycling BV (Twello, The Netherlands)
- World Wrestling Revolution (online magazine and podcast)
- Worldwide Workload Report
- Wounded Warrior Regiment (Virginia)
- Western Washington Racing Association (est. 1957)
- Western Washtenaw Recycling Authority (Michigan)
- Western Wisconsin Realtors Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Wack Wack Rhythm Band
- World Wide Religious Broadcasting
- Washington Wildlife Recreation Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Western Reserve Community Cooperative, Inc. (Ohio)
- Western Wake Republican Club (North Carolina)
- Winton Woods Riding Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center (Fishersville, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then, he has formed the Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association and set up tournaments in Cardiff, on which he would commentate for the Five Live radio station.
The event was supported by Michelle Daltry, Disability Sport Wales national manager and chairman of the Welsh Wheelchair Rugby Association, and Cardiff Blues winger Chris Czekaj who was delighted to watch the first South Wales Pirates match.