Organised by the Welsh Rural Postgraduate Unit, the conference will look at the roles acupuncture, hypnosis, homeopathy, herbalism and propolis play in dental treatment.
What does WRPU stand for?
WRPU stands for Welsh Rural Postgraduate Unit (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center
- Wetlands Restoration and Pollution Reduction Project (World Bank)
- Waitakere Ranges Protection Society (New Lynn, New Zealand)
- Waterloo Regional Police Service (Canada)
- Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools (Alberta, Canada)
- Wisconsin Rapids Public Schools (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Woodlands Ring Primary School (Singapore)
- World Rock Paper Scissors Society
- Walker River Paiute Tribe (Schurz, NV)
- Wisconsin Railway Preservation Trust
- Walker, Richer and Quinn (terminal emulation software)
- Worker Rehabilitation Questionnaire
- Write Request (TFTP)
- Work-Related Quality of Life
- Wardaman (Summer Institute of Linguistics language code)
- Wargame 2000 Resource Repository (collects data, generates displays about Wargame 2000 missile defense simulation)
- Wash, Rinse, & Repeat
- Washington Radio Reports
- Water Resources Research
- Weapons Response Range (as well as Wpns Release Rg) (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference is part of a series of meetings organised by the Welsh Rural Postgraduate Unit, a partnership between the Institute of Rural Health and the University of Wales College of Medicine.
The conference is part of a series of meetings organised by the Welsh Rural Postgraduate Unit, a partnership initiative between the Institute of Rural Health (IRH) and the University of Wales College of Medicine, to tackle feelings of professional isolation and lack of accessible postgraduate training for dentists in rural areas.