And the 27-year-old believes the views of players, who are represented by the Welsh Rugby Players Association (WRPA), should be heard when union and regional bosses are trying to resolve the latest controversy.
What does WRPA stand for?
WRPA stands for Welsh Rugby Players Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRPA
We have 11 other meanings of WRPA in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Rights Project
- Work Readiness Profile
- Work Restriction Protection (OSHA)
- Worker Removal Provisions (OSHA Ergonomics Standard)
- Workers Revolutionary Party
- Workforce Recruitment Program
- Waste Reduction Policy Act (Texas)
- Waterloo Regional Police Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Wekiva River Protection Area (Florida)
- Welfare Reform and Pensions Act (UK)
- Wisconsin Rifle and Pistol Association
- Workshop on Robot Perception for Autonomous Aerial Vehicles
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Company (Nigeria)
- Wenatchee Row and Paddle Club
- White Rose Pothole Club (England)
- Wisconsin Resources Protection Council
- Withlacoochee Regional Planning Council
- Wives of Railway Postal Clerks (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Workshop on Randomized Parallel Computing
- Warner Robins Police Department (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rhys Williams, former Wales and Cardiff Blues rugby professional and chief of the Welsh Rugby Players Association (WRPA) * GreenwoodRugby: "To all friends of Morgan Stoddart please pass on best wishes from all English rugby fans.
Richard Harry, the Welsh Rugby Players Association chief executive, has moved to clear up confusion about remarks made by the WRU chief executive on Friday.
Members of the Welsh Rugby Players Association commissioned artist John Allinson to paint the rugby icon.
The painting raised a staggering pounds 8,000 for charity at the Welsh Rugby Players Association Dinner at the City Hall in Cardiff, last weekend.
They took their complaint to the Welsh Rugby Players Association in a bid to gag the Ospreys forward, who used to be with the now defunct Celtic Warriors.
Richard, who founded the Welsh Rugby Players Association, met Leanne in 2000 at Cardiff Rugby Club; they were married three years later.
The Welsh Rugby Players Association (WRPA) has been instructed to seek advice for a possible legal challenge to the ruling.