Stars, 10th in Welsh League Division Three, won 3-1 against Borras Park from Wrexham, still unbeaten in the Welsh National League, after extra-time.
What does WNL stand for?
WNL stands for Welsh National League (football league; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNL
We have 8 other meanings of WNL in our Acronym Attic
- Workforce New Jersey Public Information Network
- Walloon Lake, Michigan (Amtrak station code; Walloon Lake, MI)
- Werkvoorzieningschap Noord-Kennemerland (Dutch: North Kennemerland Community Work Facility; North Kennemerland, Netherlands)
- Winkfield, England (GSTDN Station)
- Workforce Network of Kansas (Kansas Department of Commerce; Topeka, KS)
- Warranted No Known or Reported Losses (insurance)
- West and North Kent Radio (UK)
- We Never Looked
- Wednesday Night Live
- Wellington Newspapers Ltd (NZ)
- Western National Life Insurance Company (Texas)
- Wijeya Newspapers Ltd. (Sri Lanka)
- Windsor Locks (Amtrak station code; Windsor, Locks, CT)
- Within Normal Limits
- wormnet Legends (gaming clan)
- Western Nursery Landscape Association (Overland Park, KS)
- Witwatersrand Native Labor Association
- Windows Network Load Balancer
- Waldorf National Little League (Maryland)
- With No Loss of Generality (mathematical proofs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee Reynolds struck early and late for Rhyd, the second from a Chris Guy assist, with the Welsh National League Division One hosts equalising in the 13th minute.
WELSH NATIONAL LEAGUE: Saltney Town, who have appointed Mike Cunningham as first team manager, welcome back a quartet of players for their Welsh National League clash with local rivals Hawarden Rangers this evening (6.
REBEL clubs Cardiff and Swansea will return to the Premier Division of the Welsh National League next season.
Stars play in MacWhirter Welsh League Division Three, while Wrexham-based Albion have a 100% record in Welsh National League Division One this season.
Mark Jones was a hat-trick hero for Pwllheli in a 5-2 triumph at Welsh National League hopefuls Brickfield Rangers.
Welsh National League hosts Mold pulled back two goals in a minute early in the second half before adding another.
BANWEN, who play four divisions below Whitland in the Lloyds TSB Welsh National league, fought all the way to the wire in this absorbing Principality Cup fifth round match.