Figures from Welsh local labour force survey showed 57% of people with a disability in Wales were economically inactive compared to 48% in the UK.
What does WLLFS stand for?
WLLFS stands for Welsh Local Labour Force Survey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Working Load Limit
- World Link for Law (various locations)
- Wireless Local Loop Code-Division Multiple Access
- Walsall Lifelong Learning Alliance (UK)
- Westchester Literacy and Learning Alliance (New York)
- West Linn Lutheran Church (Oregon)
- West London Logistics Centre
- Washington Limited Liability Company Act
- Williams Landscape Lighting Design (Troy, NY)
- Women Leaders in Law Enforcement
- West London Line Group (UK)
- Women and Land Lobby Group (est. 1998; Zimbabwe)
- Winning Low-Limit Hold'Em (poker book)
- West Lafayette Little League (West Lafayette, IN)
- Women Living Long, Living Well (US DHHS)
- Weak Law of Large Numbers
- West Lindsey Local Plan (UK)
- West London Learning Partnership (UK)
- West Lancashire Light Railway (UK)
- Western Laboratory for Leisure Research (University of Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Welsh Local Labour Force Survey, which the Office for National Statistics said included a specific question on national identity and was therefore a more reliable indicator, states 69% consider themselves Welsh; 0.
The Welsh report, which is based on information from the Annual Population Survey and the Welsh Local Labour Force Survey, also highlighted the fact managers work longer every week than low-skilled workers and nearly three hours more than skilled workers and people in the service industry.