John Owen, Welsh Kidney Patients Association member, from Swansea, said: "Opt-out is just the opposite of opt-in.
What does WKPA stand for?
WKPA stands for Welsh Kidney Patients Association (est. 1982; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKPA
- We Know Our Listeners (radio station)
- Werkgroep Kerkelijke Ondersteuning Vluchtelingenwerk (Dutch: Religious Working Group Support VluchtelingenWerk)
- Way Kool Project (software development)
- Well-Known Port
- West Kootenay Power (electric company; Canada; est. 1897)
- Western Kentucky Paralegals (Paducah, KY)
- White Knuckle Productions (hunting videos; Mount Pleasant, IA)
- Wilayah Kuasa Pertambangan (Indonesian: Mining Power Area)
- Woodville Karst Plain
- Warren Kremer Paino Advertising LLC (marketing solutions)
- Wes Kaapse Provinsiale Administrasie (Afrikaans: Western Cape Provincial Administration; South Africa)
- West Kentucky Powerboat Association
- Wet Kenbaarheid Publiekrechtelijke Beperkingen (Dutch: Recognizability Law Public Law Restrictions)
- Worcester Kiltie Pipe Band (Worcester, MA)
- William Kennedy Piping Festival (Ireland)
- Westfälische Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie (German)
- Woodville Karst Plain Project
- Spreadsheet (File Name Extension)
- Watchkeeping Receiver (maritime)
- We Know Right
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Marsden, chairman of the Welsh Kidney Patients Association, said it was a worrying statistic that 70 per cent of people still refuse permission for their relatives organs to be used for transplantation.
Grants for all-Wales groups include: n pounds 17,550 to Mudiad Ysgolion Meithrin to fund nursery places for poor children pounds 16,200 for Cruse Cymru to train counsellors who will help bereaved children n pounds 2,000 for the Welsh Kidney Patients Association to send 20 children to the 2003 BritishTransplant Games n pounds 5,474for Welsh National Opera to run community workshops across Wales for children with special needs n pounds 11,300 for Live Music Now
DR JOHN MARSDEN Chairman, Welsh Kidney Patients Association, Cranmer Court, Llandaff, Cardiff.