Both Bradley and Kloe have had huge success, winning titles across Britain, including seven individual Welsh Karate governing body titles between them.
What does WKGB stand for?
WKGB stands for Welsh Karate Governing Body (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- World Kashmir Freedom Movement (UK)
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, Inc.
- World Knife Fighting Society (est. 2003)
- Warszawski Klub Field Target (Polish: Warsaw Field Target Club)
- Water Kefir Grain (fermented food)
- Weltweite Kirche Gottes (German: Worldwide Church of God)
- Western Kentucky Gas (Atmos Energy Corporation)
- Williams Kastner Gibbs PLLC (Seattle, Washington)
- Working (US Postal Service; mail that must be sorted)
- Western Kentucky Goat Association (Greenville, Kentucky)
- Wydzial Kontroli Gospodarki Finansowej (Polish: Department of Financial Management Control)
- West Kirby Grammar School (West Kirby, UK)
- West Kent Housing Association (England)
- West Kirby Health Centre (UK)
- Wolaitta Kale Heywet Church (Ethiopia)
- Waterford Kettering High School (Waterford, MI)
- White Knoll High School (Lexington, SC)
- Willis Knighton Health System (Shreveport, Louisiana)
- Worthington Kilbourne High School (Ohio)
- Washington Kurdish Institute (est. 1996; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ewan Albright, at 10 years of age is possibly the brightest young talent to emerge in Welsh karate over the last year or two, and is already the winner of no fewer than five Welsh Karate governing body individual titles.
The club is a member of the Wado-Kai Karate Union and is affiliated to the Welsh Karate Governing Body.
THE 2010 Welsh Karate governing body Closed karate championships took place at the Welsh Institute of Sport, in Cardiff, last weekend.
For the past three years Andrew has been independent, busy establishing Kansei Karate Schools, but missed the opportunities that being inside the Welsh Karate governing body provided and so approached his friend and former instructor Rob Copeland.
The Welsh Karate governing body held national squad training and selections at the Welsh Institute of Sport for this year's Senior European Championships in Croatia in May.
Instructors are fully qualified, insured and are registered with the Welsh Karate Governing Body.
Michaela has also been selected by the Welsh Karate Governing Body to represent Wales in the Under-21 European All Styles Championships being held in Paris in January.