The governing body of the sport in Wales is the Welsh Association of Sub Aqua Clubs (WASAC).
What does WASAC stand for?
WASAC stands for Welsh Association of Sub Aqua Clubs (est. 1987; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WASAC
We have 1 other meaning of WASAC in our Acronym Attic
- Wide Angle Shower Apparatus
- Wireless Algorithms, Systems and Applications (International Conference)
- Wisconsin Adult Soccer Association
- Wisconsin Agri-Service Association
- Women's Anthropological Society of America
- World Authority for Spatial Affairs
- Wyoming Association of School Administrators
- Wide Area Search Autonomous Attack Miniature Munition
- Winamp System Architecture Building Interface
- Water and Sanitation Allocation Committee (Belize)
- Wichita Area Sexual Assault Center (Wichita, KS)
- Working Group of Army Study Advisory Committee
- Water, Wastewater, and Solid Waste Action Coordinating Team
- Water and Sewer Authority Department (Miami-Dade, FL)
- Western Australian School of Art Design
- Western Australian Society of Amateur Herpetologists Inc. (Perth, Australia)
- Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters (Madison, WI)
- West Africa Spatial Analysis Prototype (database)
- Windows Audio Session Application Programming Interface
- Washington Air Search and Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more on clubs and competitions in your area visit the website of the Welsh Association of Sub Aqua Clubs at www.