Ring the Welsh Association of National Park Authorities on 029 2049 9966.
What does WANPA stand for?
WANPA stands for Welsh Association of National Park Authorities (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Association of New Jersey (historic preservation association)
- Wonderful Adventure Now Korea (video blog; South Korea)
- Worms Against Nuclear Killers (worm virus released on the VMX network SPAN in October 1989)
- Westinghouse Astronuclear Laboratory
- Writers' Alliance of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- World Academy of Natural Medicine (education)
- Wireless Adaptable Network Node
- World Association of Nuclear Operators
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Seattle, WA)
- West Alabama Nurse Practitioners
- Western Association for Naturist Recreation
- Wide Area Network Solutions
- Winery Association of Nova Scotia (Canada; local industry promotion; est. 2002)
- Women's Australian National Service
- World Academy of Neurological Surgery
- West African Network on Security and Democratic Governance
- Westmoreland Assists Native Talent (career expo; Pennsylvania)
- Wingate Anaerobic Test (exercise physiology)
- Wire Antenna
- West Alabama Narcotics Task Force (Tuscaloosa, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chairman of the Welsh Association of National Park Authorities Meirion Thomas said: ``National parks are vital, both in terms of conserving our finest landscapes for generations to come, the opportunities they provide for open-air recreation and enjoyment, and the economic value that this provides.